• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Driver Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

na281093

Applied ages ago. I believe people applied before I did too, not heard anything back.

Pepsi_Dave

I've applied *crosses fingers* good luck to everyone else who has applied as well. :smile:

Any idea when we’re likely to hear back from them? Also, will this be for a place in a talent pool or a genuine training place/job?!

LammyFC

Just to say you're not on your own, I applied 21/11/19 and haven't heard anything back yet although my online application says "application in process" which I guess is a good thing unless it still say's the same thing in 3 years time. :lol:

LimaLlama

Just to say you're not on your own, I applied 21/11/19 and haven't heard anything back yet although my online application says "application in process" which I guess is a good thing unless it still say's the same thing in 3 years time. :lol:

Im in the same boat, except I applied in September. I gave them a ring couple months back and they just said if it is still in the process, you will be considered. Just gotta have a lot of patience in this game.

TagJet

I applied a few months ago and then wasn't eligible to apply in November. Was able to apply this time around so tweaked covering letter and application. Fingers crossed.

Anyone else had a response? I’m hoping they’re sending they’re sending emails individually or in batches. Otherwise it looks like I’ve failed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.