• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Heights is released

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

northernheights_268.jpg

Northern Heights route for BVE 2 and BVE 4

I announce, on behalf of Richard, the immediate release of the Northern Heights route for BVE. It includes some corrected points and the BVE4 version includes a rain version, as well as including CSDE and railgaps in some areas.

You can download this route now from www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk

Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

I like this route, it's ok, apart from some of the trackwork

but other than that I like this route

Richard, do you ever beta test your BVE projects?

HBA135

The Snap

Established Member
Hello guys,
I hope you all like my new addition to BVE. The sounds link is unfortunatly dead, as said above, but is due to be fixed iminently.
Also, I would like to thanks David and Tom for their help in the techniqual issues in the route. ;)
And Harlod, yes the route was BETA tested by David and Tom many times, and work on BETA testing strted atles two weeks ago.
I hope you like it, and please do enjoy! :D

Coxster

Established Member
When passing the train at Mill Hill East, you ned to edit the position of the 4th coach to stop it disappearing. also, why haven't you sorted out the electric rails going over the points? Also, why are there some route files that only do part of the route like to Mill Hill the hale then terminate?

Harold

Richard, did you use the program "Switch" for your points?

i don't think you did

the Sound File link is still down

HBA135

T

Tom

Some points (the ones before MHE) and Bushey Heath junction were done using SWITCH.

Unfortunately, Richard is going on holiday so he didn't have time to completely update it, I may try myself as part of patches if anyone has problems.

Harold

Sounds Good!

Patches may be useful for this route at some point, is anything going to be done about the Sound File link?

HBA135

Harold

The sounds are ok, not brilliant, but they are ok

may i suggest editing the timetable a bit

i.e: may it so that you give it enough time to get from Say Finchley Central to Mill Hill east

HBA135

T

Tom

The timetable is timed for I believe 50mph running. I'll release a patch for Richard.

Jonno2055

I cant seem to downliad anything, it says page cannot be displayed as though it dont exist.

Well ill have to sort it out when i come back from my hols, see ya in 2 weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave A

Right. I am temporarily hosting this route at my site, www.thelondontube.co.uk until Richard comes back from his hols. I only have the Bve 4 version so thats all that is available, but if anyone can send me the Bve 2 version, I'll upload it straight away.

Thanks,

David :D ;)

EDIT: Please remember to tell anyone whos looking for it, where it is - www.thelondontube.co.uk ;) :D

The Snap

Established Member
Wo! I've not gone yet! I don't remember saying you could host the route David!!! :roll: :? :shock: I would like you to remove the route ASAP as my site is now ALL up-to-date. (However, your site does look nice with the route ;) ), I hope you understand.
Harold, the points, as TC said we limited, as I haven't had time to do them. I shall try to get the majority of them done when I get back.

Thanks for the comments guys, and I hope you have some happy driving. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.