• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Heights Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
We passed a school called South Wigston. The housing estae was nice though, and we went out into the country, and too an indian called Little India; It used to be a pub. :D

Tom B

Established Member
Nice as Leicester might be ;) could we possibly return to topic? Thanks :).

Harold

RichardH said:
HBA135 said:
By looking at the map of how much this route is to cover, this route looks to be indeed a very interesting and impressive release! :D

HBA135

I think that the whole NL would be wishful thinking! It will go from Finchley Central, like the MHE branch, and go to Bushey Heath or Edgware, depending on the rote you choose. :D

Wow, it's going to Bushey Heath or Edgware, thats alright then

HBA135

The Snap

Established Member
Ys, it will! :D I don't want to reveal too much. Oh, and the release date has been put back again, as I am sorting out some little problems, and getting the route EXACTLY right, and I think you will all like it.
It shoukd be up on Friday/Saturday mornig, I am away on Saturday for two weeks, so I want to get it out so you guys aren't waiting for ages. ;)

T

Tom

(I made him put back the release date so he can fix the problems).

T

Tom

Yes I did make you. ;)

Fixed the points issue and left hand running only yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.