• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

northern leeds trainee driver jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD15

1130 I was in.

I found it pretty good. Not half as bad as I first thought.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RBSN

1130 I was in.

I found it pretty good. Not half as bad as I first thought.

It was an ok interview for me. I wouldn't say my best at all and I will be surprised if I make it to the medical! :cry:

AD15

Well, had my interview response. It is a PASS. Hope everyone else is as fortunate.

JCLeeds

Had an email which - I think - is positive. They haven't said anything along the lines of me passing - it just says, following your interview we would like to invite you for a full day assessment, date to be advised, and sent practice material. Now I have already passed the assessments elsewhere, and they are aware of that, so some kind of auto response maybe? AD15 did u get an email like this or something different? Anyone else had anything back yet?

AD15

Had an email which - I think - is positive. They haven't said anything along the lines of me passing - it just says, following your interview we would like to invite you for a full day assessment, date to be advised, and sent practice material. Now I have already passed the assessments elsewhere, and they are aware of that, so some kind of auto response maybe? AD15 did u get an email like this or something different? Anyone else had anything back yet?

Mine was exactly the same, and I've passed elsewhere too. It's a pass, otherwise we wouldn't of got to the next stage.

RBSN

Same here buddy. I passed at Doncaster not even a year ago, so hopefully just an auto-email. Hopefully a medical instead :)

kaine19

It's just an auto email. Once hr invite people to assessments that's when they will find out you've passed. I was the same and have medical 5th may (manchester depots)

JCLeeds

Kaine19 do you get a job offer subject to medical? Or is it medical then wait and see?

kaine19

You get a verbal job offer. Subject to medical and assessments coming back ok. But you also get contract send out in the post

RBSN

You get a verbal job offer. Subject to medical and assessments coming back ok. But you also get contract send out in the post

Is there not an other interview after your medical?

Nick82

Does anyone know what routes a trainee driver signs from Leeds and also what the triangle route is. Many thanks

RBSN

Best of luck to those who have their assessments on Monday!

Daz9284

Does anyone know what routes a trainee driver signs from Leeds and also what the triangle route is. Many thanks

All over from Leeds, but it depends what link you are in.
Top links sign Carlisle, then others are nottingham, manchester, skipton, bradofrd, york, selby, knottingley, goole etc.

The traingle is something along the lines of leeds-bradford-shipley-skipton-shipley-ilkley-leeds

regards,
darryl

Status
Not open for further replies.