• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Line stock numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

sftfan1909

Hi all,
Going through my notes from January and I find that I have noted down travelling on Northern line sets 51915 + 51715, although now that I am comparing this to my list I cannot find any 519xx vehicles listed. I'm fairly certain I didn't make a mistake, so any idea where this set has come from?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
51715 should be with 51595 - but don't take that as gospel, they do get re-matched every now and again although the Northern Line pairings are more stable than on most other lines. However with 51715 in your mind 51915 sounds like a natural error for 51595, so I reckon the pairing still stands.

bramling

Veteran Member
51715 should be with 51595 - but don't take that as gospel, they do get re-matched every now and again although the Northern Line pairings are more stable than on most other lines. However with 51715 in your mind 51915 sounds like a natural error for 51595, so I reckon the pairing still stands.

There are a couple of 95 stocks not in their original formation for one reason or another, but 51595 isn’t one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.