• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Looking for Trainee Drivers in Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mac

Not again,how many drivers do they need at sheffield are they getting bored so double manning to give them someone to talk to.

mac

1st round,it seems like they look for drivers there every 2 months.

Sammy h

Invited to do an online visual comparison test. Does this happen to everyone? Only applied last night so they have got this sent out quickly.

steveo

Invited to do an online visual comparison test. Does this happen to everyone? Only applied last night so they have got this sent out quickly.

I m the same mate only applied last night and just completed my comparison test got 57 all correct, did one on monday for the depot driver job and scored 46 so fingers croosed.
seems to me some of the Candidate's may have dropped out cause they seem to be rushing the through.

Sammy h

How do you know your score, I wasn't given mine? Just says testing complete.

I answered 71 and I know I got two wrong through panic/slip of the finger. Confident I got the rest right though. Not sure how much wrong answers go against you. Will just have to play my favourite game which I have got used to in this industry......

The waiting game :)

steveo

How do you know your score, I wasn't given mine? Just says testing complete.

I answered 71 and I know I got two wrong through panic/slip of the finger. Confident I got the rest right though. Not sure how much wrong answers go against you. Will just have to play my favourite game which I have got used to in this industry......

The waiting game :)

Well done 71 is very good hopefully we'll hear back soon, I hate the waiting game myself! :lol:

Established Member
Driver/Sheffield are about one week behind the Newton Heath shed driver jobs, so I reckon around this weekend may see the first stage (online VC test) results.

Status
Not open for further replies.