• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern - Manchester Driver roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRE

Hello all.

I was successful for the Manchester Driver role in 2020 (passed interview and Psychometrics) but then Covid struck, and I was put on hold.

I'm pretty sure my application/results will have expired now, but I wondered if anybody knew of any upcoming Driver vacancies in Manchester for Northern? Sometimes people have 'inside knowledge' or they hear things on the grapevine, hence my question.

Thanks in advance,

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T-Karmel

Your psychometrics results are valid for 5 years for as long as TOC you're applying for is willing to accept them (most TOCs accept up to 5 years, some TOCs only for 3 years and some TOCs will always make you resit all tests regardless).

I have no inside knowledge about Northern recruitment, however, it may not be the case, but if Skipton is within an hour distance for you, Northern are looking for drivers there.

And if by any chance you are currently employed by any FirstGroup company, you could apply for internal vacancy in Liverpool or Sheffield.

I hope a suitable position will come up soon for you and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.