• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail application problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TagJet

I am absolutely doing my nut trying to fill in an application on NR/DB website. After filling in all my details it keeps saying I need to go back and fill in highlighted fields even though I have done so, so I cannot progress to next part of the application.

Anyone else having this problem? TIA.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Brad1

Yes I’m getting that too. It’s very annoying! I already have all my application filled in and like you can’t get to the general questions page (part 3)

TagJet

I’ve emailed Northern HR so hopefully I will get an answer today!

Brad1

Still not for me! :{
That’s strange. I managed to get it working through safari on ios but it does seem that the application has had additional questions put in from the last one I did. That might of been where the problem was.

Jackt18

I’ve been trying all weekend and still can’t apply, what worries me is it says I’ve got till tomorrow to apply

Jackt18

Driver Buxton and it said on a email I received saying it was a reminder to complete it before the 8/4/19

Jackt18

Thanks I will try it again in a bit, currently all team members are busy

Davieez

I was having this problem today. I phoned hr and they said that it is a known problem that they are trying to rectify. They seemed to think it was affecting people who have applied for other roles using the same account.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Hi there

I've just joined this forum. I'm interested in pursuing a career with the rail industry and as I live in sunny old Wigan, I have been exploring opportunities with Northern Rail who operate must local train services in this part of the country.

I have tried applying for a vacancy early last week on the DB (I'm not even going to spell the full name!) website. However upon completing the first part of the application process, a red sentence flashes up stating 'Please review all entries and complete fields marked in red'. I have been very thorough in completing all the entries including the mandatory ones marked with a red asterisk (there are only four fields marked in red). However, this annoying sentence keeps flashing up. I have contacted the HR for Northern Rail and they state this is an on-going problem and they will hopefully have the problem fixed soon.

Unfortunately, a couple of jobs I am interested in have now disappeared off the vacancy board which is quite disappointing as I have not been able to apply through no fault of my own. The lady I spoke to in HR assures me that because the fault is blocking other applicants from applying, the jobs are likely to be re-advertised in due course.

C J

Status
Not open for further replies.