• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail Conductor Assessments

Status
Not open for further replies.

North-Rail-15

Hi Folks
I have the Northern Rail Conductor Assessment soon, it comprises of Customer Service Verbal Test, Ticket Selling & Ticket Checking Test, and SCAAT Test. I have looked at the practice material sent by Northern however I am trying to find some additional practice material to swat up on. I have looked on GOOGLE but suprisingly I am struggling to find anything similar to practice with. Apart from the Richard McMunn books does anyone now of another source of similar practice material ? ? ?
Many Thanks :roll:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JohnC

Hey,

Me and another member have the assessments soon also and have discussed it a bit near the end of this thread: http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=112748

Also, there's the Group Bourdon tool linked at the top of this forum which has SCAAT capabilities.

Are you going to the assessments on Friday or Tuesday? (We discovered there were two dates).

North-Rail-15

Hello JohnC

Thanks for your reply, I am sitting the tests this Friday afternoon. When do you sit yours?

Potato185

North-Rail-15, you're with me then. 1300 at Northern's HQ in Leeds on Fri.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.