• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail Driver Flicking 2 Fingers at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

windoze11

Lo
i was at Church fenton on 30th sept and took a load of pics there and noticed when i got home the driver was flicking 2 fingers at me LOL heres the pic -

Image00006.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I know it was probably done in good humour, but I don't think this acceptable attall.

TP

windoze11

it dosent bother me to much but some people would take it personal and the driver could face disiplinary

Yew

Established Member
His hand is about the height of the blind, so maybe he could just be adusting it?

EDIT: Damn you GB! :)

Established Member
Amateur. I'd have at least mooned.

Schnellzug

Established Member
I couldn't tell you what gesture the driver of a 58 once made out of the window at me one time. I did have a photo of it, but I think i don't now. Anyway, why not see if you can guess.

Established Member
That's quite funny - had to look twice to spot the blind.

Once was at Colton Junction (not too far from Church Fenton incidentally), taking a few pics of a Freightliner 66 going past. Checked a few weeks later and turns out the driver was taking a picture of me at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.