• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail Hull Trainee Train Driver Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

2874leon

hi tommo1097

have my assessement tomorrow have a few bits to tidy up before then but am as ready as I can be, still bricking it though any advice for the day I have been through the pack that was sent is there anything else I can do to prpare as you have been through this already.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tommo1097

hi tommo1097

have my assessement tomorrow have a few bits to tidy up before then but am as ready as I can be, still bricking it though any advice for the day I have been through the pack that was sent is there anything else I can do to prpare as you have been through this already.

Hi.

No not really leon the pack contains everything you need to prepare for the tests, they arent exactly the same but they prepare you well. Just concentrate and listen to all instructions given by the examiner and you will be fine.
Use time wisely aswell and dont try to rush too much.

2874leon

Cheers
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi all
Just come back from assessment and am gutted to say I failed one part, so won't be going through this time will be trying again in 6 months think nerves just got the best of me so won't make that mistake again. Good luck and congratulations to all who are still going through or have got through for the hull trainee driver position.

Gutted

davedjc84

ohh gutted for you pal - keep chin up and try again like you say - annoying to only fail on one part as well :( Which one was it if you dont mind me asking. Was there many there? Regards Dave

davedjc84

Got my assessment tomorrow in Doncaster for the Hull Driver role. Feeling calm and collected right now (not sure will do in the morning). Read through all the paperwork, done few practices of the GBT and the other examples in there. Going in with the attitude of trying my best, see what happens, without overthinking everything.. Will let you know how I get on!

Dave

tommo1097

Got my assessment tomorrow in Doncaster for the Hull Driver role. Feeling calm and collected right now (not sure will do in the morning). Read through all the paperwork, done few practices of the GBT and the other examples in there. Going in with the attitude of trying my best, see what happens, without overthinking everything.. Will let you know how I get on!

Dave

Good luck mate let us know how you get on.

davedjc84

Delighted to say i passed today :) now just have to wait for the call from northern HR. Beyond happy right now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.