• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail - Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten2340

Does anyone know if Northern Rail are putting late trains on from Sunderland for the RHCP gig at the Stadium of Light or is this solely being done by Metro? I have a friend who is claustrophobic and the metros being jam packed may be an issue.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I asked if they were putting on extra services for the Coldplay concert, but they never got back to me in time, and I don't think they did in the end.

Looking at the extra services tomorrow, there are going to be quite a few extra Metros, so if your friend can wait for one of the later ones, they should be less busy I would have thought.

Welshman

Established Member
Am I the only one to see this thread title up there with the usual subjects of East Coast Meal Reports and Chefs on Virgin services, and be amazed that Northern has started on-board catering?

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Does anyone know if Northern Rail are putting late trains on from Sunderland for the RHCP gig at the Stadium of Light or is this solely being done by Metro? I have a friend who is claustrophobic and the metros being jam packed may be an issue.

There are no planned service alterations or additional units for Northern.

Status
Not open for further replies.