• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern rail trainee driver courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

misschoochoo

Hello all,

I've recently passed all my interviews and assessments with northern rail, and now waiting to be assigned a course date (the sooner the better) anyone else waiting too or had any further info since receiving the email you've been successful?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fred Dinenage

It might be an idea to remove your name from your post, it makes you very easy to identify coupled with the info you've given.

RBSN

I'm in the same boat. Passed the interview and assessment centre, now waiting for a course date and medical. I called Northern on Friday and I was told that the applicants for Leeds will be updated back end of this week.

Nick82

Did they not say is the interview a rough timeline and also what depot have you applied too

misschoochoo

In the interview there was a bit of an idea given yes, but obviously they said they can't guarantee as things may change. I'll be at one of the Manchester depots :)

Nick82

That's no surprise there then. I know with some depots they have a certain allocation of numbers for one course and then the remainder get loaded onto the course after. Maybe that's the predicament you find yourself in. Good luck anyway your nearly there lol

Lucky63

In the interview there was a bit of an idea given yes, but obviously they said they can't guarantee as things may change. I'll be at one of the Manchester depots :)

they said the same to to me at interview.
They hinted at more drivers required for Piccadilly but the panel bigged up Victoria as they were both managers there!

The Machinist

I had a real fright at my interview. Email said time started at 3pm so I arrived in good time at 2:05pm. I Introduced myself and apologised for being very early.

The DTM returned by saying I was late and my interview was at 2pm. My heart sank to say the least as they wouldn't interview me. Thankfully I had printed out the invite to interview and they were able to make some calls to HR. I did my interview a little flustered but they were both really nice and were very apologetic. All went well and went on to assessment.

Looking forward and excited to starting with the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.