• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern staff travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

driver9000

Established Member
Spouse or partner plus dependents. If you're not married they used to require a solicitors letter proving your relationship but I don't know if that is still the case.

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Spouse or partner plus dependents. If you're not married they used to require a solicitors letter proving your relationship but I don't know if that is still the case.
It is. They need to sign a form that confirms through 3 forms of evidence you reside at the same address

PupCuff

I live with my partner - do we need to give evidence that we do and have done for 15 years

You'll only need to provide evidence that you currently live together. Indeed, I seem to recall when I did the (RST) travel facilities application when my other half moved in with me there was a specific point that the evidence had to be recent (ie last few months or last billing period if longer) so there'll be no need to prove you've been living together for 15 years, just that you are now.

badger1badger

You'll only need to provide evidence that you currently live together. Indeed, I seem to recall when I did the (RST) travel facilities application when my other half moved in with me there was a specific point that the evidence had to be recent (ie last few months or last billing period if longer) so there'll be no need to prove you've been living together for 15 years, just that you are now.
cheers thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.