Northern Talent Pool.

Class-jnr

Evening all,

I have been really lucky to have just received the email saying I have successfully passed all stages of the interview & assessment and have now been placed in the holding pool for driver with Northern.

Anyone have any ideas how long the wait may be or the amount of people already in the pool?
thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

i was in for 2 and a half years! training is a mess at min due to covid, plus there are plenty of trainees near and just started their training who are also at home , just get on with life and keep checking in with them every few weeks

richfoz84

I send an email a few times to see where they were up to. But the first 2 replies were “sorry but due to Covid” the third reply was “your pencilled in for the next course”

Tiz

Evening all,

I have been really lucky to have just received the email saying I have successfully passed all stages of the interview & assessment and have now been placed in the holding pool for driver with Northern.

Anyone have any ideas how long the wait may be or the amount of people already in the pool?
thanks
Have you had a medical as well?

Tiz

No received the email saying I had passed but due to the high volume of pass rates at assessment I am in the pool until a course is available
I recently passed my interview and assessments but got an email a couple of weeks ago saying I would get a date for a medical by email and letter.