• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern train maintenance roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosch91

Anyone else awaiting to hear back from northern regarding train maintainer positions. Coming upto 5 weeks since i was interviewed. Was wondering if the current rumours about the franchise changing to OLR are playing a part at depot level.

I guess I was being optimistic thinking it was just drivers and conductors who would be subject to waiting around wondering what’s going on.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Railrookie

I think there was also depot driver positions advertised around the same time too.

Hi Bosch91, Just wondering did you apply for the skilled team member role based a Newton Heath?

I rang and spoke to HR before Christmas and was told they had a large amount of interest with it being 10 positions available and told a second round of interviews where to be carried out.

I applied back in October and just received a invite for interview next week.

Hopefully after this round of interviews you will hear back with good news

Bosch91

Hi Bosch91, Just wondering did you apply for the skilled team member role based a Newton Heath?

I rang and spoke to HR before Christmas and was told they had a large amount of interest with it being 10 positions available and told a second round of interviews where to be carried out.

I applied back in October and just received a invite for interview next week.

Hopefully after this round of interviews you will hear back with good news
Hi no, I applied for role a role that was advertised at Heaton.

Fairly disappointed having to wait so long for an outcome.

Railrookie

Hi no, I applied for role a role that was advertised at Heaton.

Fairly disappointed having to wait so long for an outcome.

Sorry got my wires crossed, with the dates you applied and had your interview had me thinking it was the NH depo.

If you don’t mind me asking how was the interview as a whole?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as It’s been a while since I have had a interview :(

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.