• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Trainee conductor interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner1708

I've just been sent an interview with Northern. Is there a group exercise still as it only mentions a one hour interview? Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freds dad

Congratulations. I had an interview for the Buxton vacancy but was unsuccessful.

The email I received invited me to an interview at 1pm at Buxton. NR HR called me at 11.30 to say it was at Manchester Piccadilly and not Buxton.

Swot up on what you know about NR and also prepare some answers using the STAR technique.

Good luck.

Runner1708

Congratulations. I had an interview for the Buxton vacancy but was unsuccessful.

The email I received invited me to an interview at 1pm at Buxton. NR HR called me at 11.30 to say it was at Manchester Piccadilly and not Buxton.

Swot up on what you know about NR and also prepare some answers using the STAR technique.

Good luck.

Wow that’s a bit short notice isn’t it! Sorry to hear that you didn’t make it through.
Thank you I will do

Freds dad

Wow that’s a bit short notice isn’t it! Sorry to hear that you didn’t make it through.
Thank you I will do

I made it to Piccadilly with 5 minutes to spare and then had to call HR so that someone could collect me from the concourse. Not the best start before being interviewed.

I see that they are advertising the Buxton role again so maybe I wasn't the only one who was unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.