• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Trainee Conductor Newcastle (Re-Advertised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ab

I got notification last friday of being placed in the talent pool. Bit disappointed as thought interview went well. Fingers crossed for an opportunity in the coming months.

Don't take this as a negative they could be hundreds of reasons why your in the talent pool, one might just be that they might be waiting on courses. From my own personal experience I was in the talent pool only a month before getting the call as was 3 other people on my course. You should be proud of what you've achieved already and stay positive. Good things will be coming your way soon!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Intermodal

Established Member
I wonder how long I can make my location on this f
I got notification last friday of being placed in the talent pool. Bit disappointed as thought interview went well. Fingers crossed for an opportunity in the coming months.
Not sure why you'd be disappointed - the interview did go well - they've stated they're happy to give you a job.

It's fairly standard to talent pool people until a course date is available. Not guaranteed, but I'd say you have more of a chance of getting a job than not.

magpie999

Don't take this as a negative they could be hundreds of reasons why your in the talent pool, one might just be that they might be waiting on courses. From my own personal experience I was in the talent pool only a month before getting the call as was 3 other people on my course. You should be proud of what you've achieved already and stay positive. Good things will be coming your way soon!
Thanks thats sound advice. Good things come to those who wait so they say :D

Status
Not open for further replies.