• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Trainee Conductor Newcastle (Re-Advertised)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

newcastleboy

Ends tonight if anyone else is applying

Anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back?

Anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back?

Just received my invitation to the online assessment, anyone else received an invite?

I've just applied to , just signed up to this site as well aha
Just received my invitation to online assessment, have you heard anything?

Last edited:

Sb80

I’ve just done the assessment. I thought the maths one was quite hard. Despite getting all the practise questions right. I didn’t have time to finish the maths but I got all the verbal reasoning done.

newcastleboy

I’ve just done the assessment. I thought the maths one was quite hard. Despite getting all the practise questions right. I didn’t have time to finish the maths but I got all the verbal reasoning done.
I thought they weren’t too bad, there was one question on the maths assessment I got stuck with but apart from that weren’t too bad

newcastleboy

Well I must have done ok because I’ve just had an email to say I passed haha
I’ve just had the same email as well, fingers crossed I get an interview, last time I passed the assessments the job was put on hold, wonder how long it takes to hear about an interview?

newcastleboy

Just got the application under consideration and is being screened email

Just got my invite to interview this afternoon!

Last edited:

magpie999

I got notification last friday of being placed in the talent pool. Bit disappointed as thought interview went well. Fingers crossed for an opportunity in the coming months.

Rachelftd

I got notification last friday of being placed in the talent pool. Bit disappointed as thought interview went well. Fingers crossed for an opportunity in the coming months.
Sorry to hear that! Good luck in your other opportunity really hope you get it. I’ve not heard anything as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.