• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern trainee driver course

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD15

Hi.
Just wondering how long the courses tend to last? I was told 10 weeks on my interview. But now I'm told by HR it will be 16 weeks?!?!?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Hi.
Just wondering how long the courses tend to last? I was told 10 weeks on my interview. But now I'm told by HR it will be 16 weeks?!?!?

That's right , 16 weeks classroom then you go with a driving instructor if there's any free , pass out is between 33-52 weeks Ish
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Last edited:

AD15

That's right , 16 weeks classroom then you go with a driving instructor if there's any free , pass out is between 33-52 weeks Ish

Thank you.

Louby

Ive done shift work all my life. So am going to enjoy rhese 16 weeks mon-friday haha

I can't wait for the shifts ! Done mon- fri for past 8 or so yrs! Long weeks and have to book leave to go dentist etc !
Haha, yeah it'll be a bit strange for the course. Not gonna enjoy my commute tho!!!

Bonus about the commute is you can use it as prep time

kaine19

Yeah i wanted change doctors but you need book an appointment. I said well am mon to friday now so i got no hope haha

How was the first day then? I've only got to wait 4 weeks now until I start!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.