• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Trainee Train Driver Roles- Various Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon79

So both Manchester stations are back on recruiting. I applied for both back in December and not had a single email back saying anything at all. Both my applications are still open and just say "application received" I'm perplexed and don't understand why I have had no emails at all even a rejection email.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Claudius

So both Manchester stations are back on recruiting. I applied for both back in December and not had a single email back saying anything at all. Both my applications are still open and just say "application received" I'm perplexed and don't understand why I have had no emails at all even a rejection email.

Same!

Are you going to apply again?

martin2345uk

Established Member
Yes they are trainee roles now advertised again at both Piccadilly and Victoria... slightly baffling but no one ever really knows what’s going on with these recruitment drives, they work in very mysterious ways...

Topcat999

Yes they are trainee roles now advertised again at both Piccadilly and Victoria... slightly baffling but no one ever really knows what’s going on with these recruitment drives, they work in very mysterious ways...
Where?

Did i miss it?

GPL

Hi, congrats on getting all the way through to medical. Can I ask what your interview was like and what's kind of questions popped up? Got my interview next month for leeds and just wanted to make sure I'm revising the right stuff

Hi, thanks, Its a competency based interview, so its like give me an example when......., Cant remember much about it now, each question had a couple of sub questions and there were 11 overall, interview lasted just short of an hour.

Hope thats ok, Got my job offer last week pending drug test results. :D

GPL

Oh and a friend that applied the same time as me got an email a few days ago saying he was unsuccessful at application stage !

Matt whitaker

Hi, thanks, Its a competency based interview, so its like give me an example when......., Cant remember much about it now, each question had a couple of sub questions and there were 11 overall, interview lasted just short of an hour.

Hope thats ok, Got my job offer last week pending drug test results. :D

Thanks for that appreciate and congradulations on the job offer too.

Saxon79

I still haven't had any emails at all. I applied in December and both my applications just say application received

Saxon79

How do I get in contact with Northern about my applications because I'm just stuck in limbo.

Kimbob

Hi can anyone post on here there cover letter for northern trainee train driver? Just for future reference as I got declined for Liverpool.so have applied for depot driver Wigan springs branch again heard nothing so I have emailed HR today they havent heard of any interview taking place but they would be done locally also due to a high number of applicants but either way I should hear ???

owen306

Has anybody else applied for Manchester back in Dec and Application still says in progress?.

Last edited:

Davieez

I applied on March 4th for Manchester Piccadilly and mine is still in progress. On the confirmation email it says they will aim to be in touch in the next 2-4 weeks but not heard nothing yet which is concerning. Do they contact every applicant to let them know either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.