• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern website - booking 2 tickets, one with railcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddiesjack

Am I being particularly thick, or is it really not possible to book tickets for 2 people travelling together but where only one has a (senior) railcard on northernrail.org ?

Surely this isn't that unusual!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Qwerty133

Established Member
Am I being particularly thick, or is it really not possible to book tickets for 2 people travelling together but where only one has a (senior) railcard on northernrail.org ?

Surely this isn't that unusual!

I can't see a way but it is definitely possible on ATOS powered sites such as London Midland and all sites can sell all tickets (almost)

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
You can't do it in one go on Northern, Mytrainticket and Raileasy. You have to add one to the basket, then start again for the second ticket

pemma

Veteran Member
If you don't already it's worth signing up for Topcashback if you're purchasing tickets from Northern so you can get a bit of cashback on your ticket purchases, alongside other non-rail purchases you make.

Most people's opinion seems to be that the Mixing Deck on ATOS Origin powered websites like East Coast, London Midland etc. use is the most user friendly. You can buy most tickets from any rail ticketing websites, travelling with Northern doesn't mean you need to buy off Northern.

Status
Not open for further replies.