• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louby

anybody else still waiting to hear over the driver jobs at Blackpool? I failed the DSI for Manchester but still have a new pplication on at Blackpool??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bubba

I passed DSI but got an email today letting me know I have failed making it any further in the selection process. I was expecting it to be honest.

Louby

I passed DSI but got an email today letting me know I have failed making it any further in the selection process. I was expecting it to be honest.

so you passed yet they failed you anyway??? did you not do any other tests ??

Bubba

They said there were more candidates better placed than me which was fair enough.

LCC106

Established Member
As I understand it Northern have higher pass marks than other TOCs. When I went for my reaction test, all 4 of us passed but 2 had basic passes which weren't enough for Northern but would be accepted by other TOCs. Not sure if this info helps.

Wozza

Hi all,

I'm waiting on confirmation about Man Vic & Blackpool too, still not heard from them as of 12th March. Also not sure whether to email them. :|

Ah well.

Last edited:

Louby

Hi all,

I'm waiting on confirmation about Man Vic & Blackpool too, still not heard from them as of 12th March. Also not sure whether to email them. :|

Ah well.

me too been quite a while now??

Established Member
I know they've fallen behind with the Man Vic driving post sifting. Lot of applicants.

Wozza

I know they've fallen behind with the Man Vic driving post sifting. Lot of applicants.

They've fallen behind with Blackpool too from what i've heard, again loads of applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.