• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Norwich Cambridge anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSE Railways

Hey there my name is Matt. Me and afew others are on the finishing touchers for a new route for BVE 4, Norwich to Cambridge. It will be availble soon wia are website www.nserailways.co.uk . The website isn't online yet but will as soon as the route is ready. If there are any questions please ask.

Cheers Matt:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSE Railways

Screenshots will becoming very shortly, i dont think you will be dissapointed, alot of hard work has gone into it.

Cheers, Matt

Nick

Excellent news, thankfully we have a BVE4 170 released so bring it on (to quote Julian ;)!)

class 313

Established Member
Welcome to RailUk... What trains is going to use? and what TOC's operate on this route? (i dont know much about this route)

NSE Railways

We decided to do the route because me as a person am fed up of routes where you can't give the train a good run e.g stopping ever 2-3 mins for a station or red signal. On this route you can go as fast as 90mph! with out having to stop all the time. The trains featured on the route are as follows:

Class 170

Class 156

Class 158

Class 47!

And Class 323.

There will 10 trips to play mostly starting at Norwich but some at Ely. This is a long route about 70 miles so not for the people who want a quick drive. The detail is amazing and there will be screenshots coming, i will post a message when there are some, but for now we are all at the finishing touches and playing it to make sure everything is working how it should be.

Matt

Nick

I thought it was unelectrified and served by 'one' and Central Trains?

NSE Railways

class 313 said:
Welcome to RailUk... What trains is going to use? and what TOC's operate on this route? (i dont know much about this route)

One and Central trains serve this route, One going to Cambridge and Central going as far as Ely then reverse.

Nitro

I get a message that the site is unavaible and the a login button...:confused:

The Snap

Established Member
Bloody hell, you've kept this one quiet! I hope it is as good as some of the quality routes in BVE 4.2 at the moment, but I'm sure it will be! :D I look forward to the route, as I haven't had the chance to run a decent non-fictional route for ages, especially not from that region! :D Well done...

nutter

Rich said:
Bloody hell, you've kept this one quiet!

You've got that 'ONE' :lol: right. I thought Zane Saxton was the only one who was doing that area. Can't wait for the screenshots, you certanly are promising some great things in 'ONE' go. (tumbelweed moment I think)

NSE Railways

I have opened to website now www.nserailways.co.uk but theres not on there to start with, but i will be adding to it everyday.

Matt
--- edited ---
class 313 said:
When you say the route will be done soon do you mean couple of days?

Well maybe a month but 2 tops.

Matt
--- edited ---
Rich said:
Bloody hell, you've kept this one quiet! I hope it is as good as some of the quality routes in BVE 4.2 at the moment, but I'm sure it will be! :D I look forward to the route, as I haven't had the chance to run a decent non-fictional route for ages, especially not from that region! :D Well done...

Well ive been looking at others and i noticed that there was a lot questions, like when will it be ready ect ect, so i decided to keep it under wraps, i belive Zane was the first to know about it.

Matt

NSE Railways

class 313 said:
Are you going to make any other routes or make trains for BVE if so what will they be?

Well we were thinking about a Kings Lynn to London Kings Cross but that hasn't decided yet, depends how this one dose.

Matt

class 313

Established Member
NSE Railways said:
Well we were thinking about a Kings Lynn to London Kings Cross but that hasn't decided yet, depends how this one dose.

Matt

That would be a nice route! if there was a BVE 4 365, 91, infact the would be sweet!

Ben

NSE Railways said:

Matt
Do you know how far that is?

The Snap

Established Member
158 said:
Do you know how far that is?

I know it's bloody miles! :p I think, it's like from Norwich to London, because Kings Lynn is near Norwich, as far as I know. About 150 miles?

NSE Railways

Rich said:
I know it's bloody miles! :p I think, it's like from Norwich to London, because Kings Lynn is near Norwich, as far as I know. About 150 miles?

Well Norwich is 108 miles from London, and Kings Lynn is 40 miles west of Norwich, but like i said it's what we've been thinking about, we might just go a Ely to Ipswich route instead.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.