• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Not quite dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
I've not said anything on the Picc front for a while - mainly 'cos there hasn't been anything to say of substance.

Here's a fairly rubbish screenshot showing some scenery taking shape outside Southgate. Very much WIP.

progresswf8.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

Time has pass.... finally a WIP screenshot is out. Wish you good luck in your progress.

Can't wait for the service Hammersmith to Cockfosters.

(Tom the link to the Piccadilly Line Version 5.2.6 is dead)

devon_metro

Established Member
Looks nice, more than i can say for the current windows 98 machine i'm on. My good computer is dead :(

Guinness

Established Member
It's good to see Progress been made. I've been recently out photoing for Freeobjects for a up coming route I'm creating. :)

Coxster

Established Member
Chaz said:
It's good to see Progress been made. I've been recently out photoing for Freeobjects for a up coming route I'm creating. :)
GCR?

Guinness

Established Member
Nick said:
Make sure the Loughborough platform wheel ramps are included ;)

The BR Crewe ones or BR Swindon ones?

It may also feature a walking talking JANET telling you where to exit the train and what station your at. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.