• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Not the Greater Western franchise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
On the subject of First in a few other posts I thought I would mention First Capital Connect. The old WAGN url comes up with a redirection page where as Thameslink just redirects you straight away!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonno2055

I'm going up to london on the third, may just accidentally nip to ealing broadway to snap that new HST, could even head over to kings cross, certainly going to covent garden to see if the shop of the LT museum is open like TC said.

Tom B

Established Member
It is open, but it's within the market as opposed to the museum.

Jonno2055

JUst taken a look on the new First Websites for capital connect and great western, not that impressed with the great western livery, hate to see it get dirty. :lol: light blue.

Anyway, hope to pic up a london necropolis book from the shop, but I proably can't. I'll keep an eye out for both trains new liveries (cl43 and cl365) Can anyone tell me the time which the cl365 leaves kings cross? I know the padd. leaves at 9:12. Thanks.

Julian G

Established Member
Are you sure this isn't 10:00 Monday in the cattleshed? Th info I have
is that 365505 will make its debut on 1045 KGX-KLN on Monday, and I
presumed this would be immediately after a press launch.

How many journalists are they going to get at 10:00 on Saturday? And
do they really want to launch the franchise with a totter round the
New Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.