• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nottingham-London excess

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR247

Established Member
Tomorrow I am looking to go to London. If I buy a child super off peak return (any permitted) (£27.75) would I be able to excess it to return to Long Eaton (still super off peak return)?

Thanks for any help :)

BTW the super off peak return to Long Eaton is £29.75. Oh yeah if I can excess it will the staff at St P know how to do this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Nottingham - London Terminals is valid via Long Eaton. No excess is required.

MCR247

Established Member
It is? I wasn't aware of that! Thanks bb21 :)

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Valid on Map NM. Long Eaton is a member of Derby Group.

MCR247

Established Member
Yeah I'm just going to get the direct 1525 to Sheffield as far as Long Eaton. Thanks for all of the help :)

bangor-toad

Yeah I'm just going to get the direct 1525 to Sheffield as far as Long Eaton. Thanks for all of the help :)

Watch out for ticket validity.
A Super-Off-Peak ticket isn't valid on the 15:25 out of London. The last train these are valid on before the afternoon/evening restrictinos is the 15:15 to Nottingham.

If you want to get the 15:25, you'll need to get an Off Peak Ticket.

EDIT:
Opps, of course tomorrow is Saturday and this isn't at all relevant!

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.