• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nottingham [NOT] - Aberdeen [ABD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangor-toad

Hi there,
Tomorrow I have to travel Nottingham [[stn]NOT[/stn]] - Aberdeen [[stn]ABD[/stn]].

The ticket is paid for, an Off Peak Return at £149, so there's no need to figure out how to use splits to lower it.

What I'm asking for some help with is the restrictions on this ticket. I have gone through the routing guide and found that one of the options is CG + EM + FD. This is potntially really useful as it lets me travel through Stoke On Trent.

I need to goto Stoke on Trent first, so my question is:
Does an Off Peak Return from NOT - ABD allow a break of journey on the outbound leg?

If technically not, is Stoke On Trent barriered and could I just use the station facilities for an hour or three? :D

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
No break of journey restriction on that ticket. Valid from 0500. Code 8X.

It's customary to write out station names in full on the first occasion, just for your future reference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.