• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nottingham to North Lincolnshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at visiting Brigg by bus from either Barnetby or Scunthorpe, but I do need to call in at Scunthorpe in at least one direction.

There are Nottingham to Barnetby off peak returns priced at £15.30 (via Lincoln only?) and £16.70 (via Sheffield).

The £16.70 is a bargain if I am correct in that I can stop short/start short at Scunthorpe? Can I do this?

Secondly is the £16.70 return valid via both Sheffield and Lincoln or only Sheffield (if I choose the bus option from Brigg back to Barnetby instead of Scunthorpe)?

Thanks

Mitch.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JB_B

Established Member
There are Nottingham to Barnetby off peak returns priced at £15.30 (via Lincoln only?) and £16.70 (via Sheffield).

The £16.70 is a bargain if I am correct in that I can stop short/start short at Scunthorpe? Can I do this?

If you're taking the route via Doncaster, yes you can.

Secondly is the £16.70 return valid via both Sheffield and Lincoln or only Sheffield (if I choose the bus option from Brigg back to Barnetby instead of Scunthorpe)?

Valid either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.