• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
You shouldn't worry about the meaning of Lynch's works, just enjoy (or not) the experience. Here's something else to try.

I don’t know what word to use for it but I do feel like watching it has added something to my life. I just missed out getting into David Lynch back then apart from a couple of his films (I did watch a couple of episodes of Twin Peaks too but that was probably about it).

dgl

Established Member
Art Of Noise - Close To The Edit, live on the tube 1984, about £250,000 worth of Fairlight CMI before you include every other piece of kit on the stage!

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Soulwax - E-Talking (it’s a remix of the original, quite good though)

dgl

Established Member

Here's a live version from 2004 featuring Trevor Horns supergroup.
Yes, that's an excellent version, Trevor is a fantastic bass player, listen to island by The Buggles and that'll only confirm this (well the whole age of plastic album really).

Thought I'd post the older video for nostalgia. Interesting to see how tech changes, esp. when you consider that the CMI II ran entirely on two 6809's.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Karmakanic - "Steer By The Stars"

and
"God, The Universe And Everthing Else Nobody Really Cares About, Part 1"

(Some more prog rock from Sweden.)