• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

MoleStation

Very very canny song by a duo called Edwards Woodward, just posted a couple of month ago. Great name they have!
I've been following one of them, Jase Edwards, since his 1st band in the 80s (have a guess who!). Fantastic guitar player, proper TopNotch lad.

Give 'em some support and likes and comments eh?

edit..new Loco page

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Karl

On Moderation
Beautiful song from Roger. I miss Queen. I grew up with Freddie, John, Roger and Brian.

Enjoy people.

Roger puts this situation into perspective. Listen closely folks.

MoleStation

Everything Therapy? did up to and including Infernal Love was sooo good. After Fyfe Ewing the drummist left I kinda lost interest, though I saw them numerous times opening for other bands, plodding on.
Plus the Troublegum album had Leslie from the wonderful Silverfish on it!

29 effing years....

Bevan Price

Established Member
Very very canny song by a duo called Edwards Woodward, just posted a couple of month ago. Great name they have!
I've been following one of them, Jase Edwards, since his 1st band in the 80s (have a guess who!). Fantastic guitar player, proper TopNotch lad.

Give 'em some support and likes and comments eh?

edit..new Loco page

Yes - they are quite good.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Elles Bailey - "Medicine Man"

and "Deeper"

A mix of blues, rock and a bit of influence from country/folk music.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Napalm Death - You Suffer:

I wonder if anyone can find a shorter ditty than this..?