• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Groningen

Established Member
On Dutch Npo Radio 2 in the Netherlands the national radio event has started with Teardrops by Womack & Womack at number 2000 this morning at 8:00. Last 3 records are Pianoman, Hotel California and of course Bohemian Rhapsody at 1. Also with Top 1000 and even Top 4000 Queen at 1.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
Grateful Dead - "St. Stephen"

and "Not Fade Away /Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad" (Live Jam session)

Bevan Price

Established Member
Govt Mule - "War Pigs"
(excellent cover of a Black Sabbath song)

and

Dana Fuchs Band + Joe Bonamassa - "Drive"

dgl

Established Member
ionnalee; OPEN SEA

Pet Shop Boys - Give Stupidity A Chance

Pet Shop Boys - On Social Media

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Track 7 from the album 'Invaders Must Die' by The Prodigy - Run With The Wolves.
Give it a go even if you're not into 'that' kind of music.
Turn it up and scare your neighbours.
RIP Keith...

pieguyrob

I'm listening to radio 2 in my taxi. Its even an AM/FM radio. OJ Borg is the current DJ. Do people still to FM radios?

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
I'm listening to radio 2 in my taxi. Its even an AM/FM radio. OJ Borg is the current DJ. Do people still to FM radios?
Yup... listening to 5Live on FM now (was Radio Scotland, but it goes to 5 after hours).

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Cool. My old TX1 doesn't have DAB, so have to make do with the old wireless!
Oh dear, that feeling of getting old again. I recall the days when certain account holders were allowed to specify a TX1 over a Fairway...

To keep the thread vaguely on topic, I just switched to Classic FM and was treated to the 2nd movement of the Haydn Trumpet Concerto.

pieguyrob

TX1's days are numbered, due to emissions laws. Back on topic, its now a repeat of Huey Morgan's show. Vanessa will be on soon.