• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kingspanner

Rightly or wrongly (probably wrongly) Jim Steinman, Bad For Good. Some lovely guitars, can't recommend this video. (Imagine a world in which people on the forum actually clicked on these links.... you know, real people with actual lives who should be doing something useful).

Kingspanner

James Best of must be one of the best such ever released. FULL of indie hits.
Years ago at the Stockton Weekender there was a 10 O'clock curfew, leaving James with time for one more song. Tim Booth asked the audience whether they wanted Sit Down or Laid. Coolest choice ever made by an English audience

Bevan Price

Established Member
Rightly or wrongly (probably wrongly) Jim Steinman, Bad For Good. Some lovely guitars, can't recommend this video. (Imagine a world in which people on the forum actually clicked on these links.... you know, real people with actual lives who should be doing something useful).

Some of us do click on some of the links if it is something we have not heard before -- and sometimes it plays something I like.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Some of us do click on some of the links if it is something we have not heard before -- and sometimes it plays something I like.
Yes definitely, I’ve listened to lots of music on this thread that I wouldn’t have heard if someone hadn’t posted it.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Roger Daltrey - "Giving It All Away (live)

and - also with The Chieftains + Sinead O'Connor + orchestra "Baba O' Riley"

and as part of The Who - "Magic Bus" (live0

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
One for Cowley this it THE best Levellers song

I was brought up listening to these, my Mam still loves them
Yes Mickey! (Love the Troggs too)
And by the way I think it’s fine to post what you want within reason as long as you put a proviso on here that the song contains strong language...

Following on with this weeks theme...

The Mighty Boosh - Isolation song:

The Specials - Ghost Town:

Anyone got any others?

Bevan Price

Established Member
Creedence Clearwater Revival were one of my favourites, so here are some more:
"Run Through The Jungle"

"Lodi"

and "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (short version)

AGF

Just got Apple Music so I’ve been indulging myself in music and creating my own playlists. Currently playing - The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So. Oh wait it’s just finished :-/ Now we have All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember :)

Bevan Price

Established Member
Some prog rock with Lana Lane & Erik Norlander - "Night Falls"

and "Without You"
(no connection with the better known song with the same title)