• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
It's A Beautiful Day - "White Bird" (live)

and "Soapstone Mountain"

and "Do You Remember The Sun?"

Bevan Price

Established Member
Rare Earth - "I Just Want To Celebrate" (live)

and " I Know I'm Losing You" (live)

(Rock cover of a Tamla song.)

and "Tobacco Road"

Bevan Price

Established Member
Moody Blues - "Go Now"

and "The Story In Your Eyes"

and "The Minstrel's Song"

Bevan Price

Established Member
Tom Fogerty - "Goodbye Media Man"

and, "What About Tomorrow"

Tom, and his brother John, were members of Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) Tom died young, due to a contaminated blood transfusion. Before they became CCR, they were called:
The Golliwogs - "You Can't Be True"

Strathclyder

Established Member
Castle - New Super Mario Bros DS. (composed/arranged by Asuka Ōta, Hajime Wakai & Koji Kondo)

Pity this was the only time this castle theme was used in a mainline Mario game, as it's easily one of the best in the entire franchise (equal to that of Super Mario World). The Fortune Street (basically Mario Monopoly) remix shows what can be done with this already sublime piece.

Cambus731

Echo Us Tomorrow Will Tell the Story

Deep Purple - Deepest Purple

damn good compilation

Colosseum Valentyne Suite

Last edited:

Gareth

Established Member
Castle - New Super Mario Bros DS. (composed/arranged by Asuka Ōta, Hajime Wakai & Koji Kondo)

Pity this was the only time this castle theme was used in a mainline Mario game, as it's easily one of the best in the entire franchise (equal to that of Super Mario World). The Fortune Street (basically Mario Monopoly) remix shows what can be done with this already sublime piece.

I personally prefer the New Super Mario Bros music to its sequels.

Last edited:

Strathclyder

Established Member
I personally prefer the New Super Mario Bros music to its sequels.
As do I overall, but there a few tracks from NSMB Wii that I have a soft spot for; all tower or volcano-themed. Helps that most of NSMB DS' tracks were never used again in a mainline game, the Castle theme among them. Which is a great shame in my book.