• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NR careers website - infuriating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jase1971

Hello All,

Whilst attempting to complete an online application for a role with Network Rail, I got to the page where you answer a shedload of competency based questions. After answering all of the questions I tried to click on to the next page but all that stuff I'd done had timed out and was lost! This really is the worst online job application program I have ever encountered! Can anyone offer any help to prevent this time out occurring, please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Saracen_83

I can’t prevent the time out occurring, but I copied and pasted the questions into a word document. I then answered the questions on word and then copied the answers into the correct boxes on the website.

It also means that when you apply for other roles, you already have the answers for the questions.

slidingdoors

Also sometimes if you get to the summary page at the end. It will say you have to complete answers that you answered 'yes' to, when you may have actually completed 'no'. I had to enter a space in the text box (I.E even though I answered 'no' to the question) in order for it let me submit.

Status
Not open for further replies.