• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NRE Journey Planner Showing Rovers/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Whilst searching for a fares for something that I'm planning on doing, I've just noticed that the NRE journey planner now displays appropriate Rail Rovers/Day Rangers etc where they offer the cheapest fare for the journey entered. I've never noticed this before, is this a new feature? How long has this been present?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kieron

Established Member
How long has this been present?
It's not a new feature, but it is an incomplete one (for instance, it only includes the most expensive version of the North Wales Rover, only lists it as an option for some of the routes it covers, and ignores the time restriction).

Blindtraveler

Established Member
It's not a new feature, but it is an incomplete one (for i nstance, it only includes the most expensive version of the North Wales Rover, only lists it as an option for some of the routes it covers, and ignores the time restriction).

glad this has come up - I believe NRE has a full and comprehensive list of
All
Rovers and Rangers but I cant find it. Linky anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.