• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NRE Rovers and Rangers pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

swadbus

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/1327.aspx

Seems the Rovers and Rangers section of NRE is corrupted.

14 day ALR brings up the following:
-----

Product Cambridge Central Day Rover
Valid
Adult N/A
Child N/A
Family N/A
Group N/A
Railcards
16-25 £7.50
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipicsing elit. Aqularium interdum pulvinar nih mescade eget nunc.
HM Forces £9.99
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipicsing elit. Aqularium interdum pulvinar nih mescade eget nunc.
Product Cambridge Central 5 Day Rover
Valid dsadasd
Adult £20
Child £20.00
Family £9999.99
Group N/A
Railcards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
With all the latin and the family ticket price I think they're targetting the Catholic market :)

I noticed the maps page was AWOL yesterday too.

Last edited:

mullin

I've noticed this too as some pages I had bookmarked no longer exist.
Pages are in the process of moving from .html files to .aspx

island

Veteran Member
With all the latin and the family ticket price I think they're targetting the Catholic market :)

It's not Latin actually, it's generic meaningless filler text used by publishers. Google "lorem ipsum" for more information.

Oscar

Fares Advisor
"Lorem ipsum" is a piece of filler text based on a piece of Latin literature. Many letters and some whole words have been changed to make the make-up of letters reflect that of English rather than Latin. For example, instead of "adipisci" (to obtain) we find "adipicsing" and instead of "nihil" (nothing) "nih". "Lorem" also isn't a word in Latin. The impact of the changes is that someone with a good grasp of Latin can't make sense of the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.