• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nu-Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Does anyone know if Nu-Venture are still using a Leyland Titan in public service? I've seen some possibly recent photos of one in the Tunbridge Wells area, and am considering a trip down there to try and catch up with it.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

duncombec

I think it is fairly rare in service these days - I am away from home this weekend without access to our recent club newsletters else I might be able to check in more details.

The owner of NV has done various enthusiast-orientated events in the past (although I'm not sure how he fits on the enthusiast scale himself) - it may be worth dropping them a quick e-mail.

Antman

Established Member
Yes they are still running some, Chatham might be the best bet?

Rob T

There is one Titan left operating with Nu-Venture. This is A907SYE.

For those interested it is on routes 282/285 in Tunbridge Wells today (3/3/16) and it was also operating yesterday. It cannot be guaranteed to be on these routes on any particular Monday to Friday, as the Nu-Venture ex Lothian Olympians (F346 and F351WSC) also feature on the one double deck duty.

The Titan also makes very very occasional Saturday appearances on the 285, but has only featured once so far this year. It is taxed until the end of 09/2016.

RT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.