• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nuneaton to South Kensington underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camel

What is the best route for this journey please? I am getting confused beyond Euston. Thanx :oops:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class377man

I would change at Leicester Square for the Piccadilly to South Ken personally. I think it would be a little bit quicker, although I can't say for certain, being unfamiliar with Leicester Square station.

bnsf734

If I remember rightly, it is a long walk between lines, when changing trains at Green Park. I would change at Leicester Square on to the Piccadilly Line.

Calv

stut

Established Member
Green Park is a funny one. It's a horrible interchange if you follow the signs. However, all the escalators converge at the top, so the easiest way to change between lines is simply to go up one (towards the exit) and back down again. No fuss, no muss.

Capybara

If you are taking the Northern Line route, get on at the front of the train, then the exit to the Piccadilly Line will be right where you get off at Lecester Square. Then it's a quick interchange. However, the entrance to the platform at Euston is at the back of the southbound train so either way you will have to walk the length of a platform.

If time isn't an issue you could always take the short walk to Euston Square and wait for a Circle Line train to come along!

Status
Not open for further replies.