• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nvr diesel gala may 19th & 20th may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvann

Anybody wanting the loco roster for this weekends diesel gala, pm me with an email address. Due to changes to the loco roster and the webmaster being on holiday, I'm not sure weather the info will get on the web. The class 37 is not now coming, but thanks to BARS, we are now up to 3 class 31's. I will try and confirm what comes in on Thursday, as that's when the locos are coming in.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Locos have just turned up at wansford are 56312, 55019, d1916, 31601 & 31602. The class 66 is due to turn up Saturday.

The beer has now turned up. The beer is american pale ale from hopshackle, banquo & cocker 'n' ale from newby wyke, barn ale and quench from tydd steam brewery and fools nook and barnwell bitter from digfields

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Thanks for the info fella :) never been to the NVR so am planning a Sunday visit, well worth it (me hopes) for a top day out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.