• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NWM announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMS

Does anybody have the PA announcements for the Network West Midlands routes? They are for personal use on BVE and would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Unfortunately the terms set out when they were recorded do not allow them to be redistributed. Sorry.

Phil6219

Ah I wondered where they had gone when I downloaded it a few weeks ago, I thought I may have had a problem with my computer.

That's a shame that they can't be used but oh well, maybe someone will make some for any upcoming releases of NWM?

Phil 8-)

Jordy

Established Member
Are they not on the current NWM release? I have the master copy of them so can get in touch with the NWM people if they have lost them!

class313

On the latest release of NWM on trainsimstuff they were removed, the previous version had them, I think they will be reinstated in the full version in the future.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
I did read on the now closed OpenBVE forum that the lack of announcements is temporary and these will return in the next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.