• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NWR Medical & D&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPB1131

Hi all,

I've recently landed a job for Network Rail, but with the current situation, they are unable to get me in for a Medical & Drugs and Alcohol test.

Now, I currently work as a Contractor on the railway (mainly sub contractoring for NWR) and have a valid, in-date Medical and D&A...can I mention this, show my certificate on My Sentinel and use this? Or is their procedure to re-do it all for new employees?

Kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LOM

Definitely tell your new manager but they are starting doing face to face medicals again very soon with priority going to new starts.

Elecman

Established Member
Hi all,

I've recently landed a job for Network Rail, but with the current situation, they are unable to get me in for a Medical & Drugs and Alcohol test.

Now, I currently work as a Contractor on the railway (mainly sub contractoring for NWR) and have a valid, in-date Medical and D&A...can I mention this, show my certificate on My Sentinel and use this? Or is their procedure to re-do it all for new employees?

Kind regards
They can’t accept other medical no matter how recent date you have to have the fullPTS medical that they require. I was in exactly the same position having just had 4 weeks previously a full Infrastucture maintenabce company PTS medical but still had to go to NRs medical

Status
Not open for further replies.