• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NXEA Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daniel

Established Member
How convinient for you to ask.

As part of the promotional activity for CRP Week, National Express is promoting a very special ticket offer with an exclusive new National Express Day Explorer ticket - available initially for a promotional period from 19th May to 3rd June. The National Express Day Explorer is valid for travel across the National Express network outside the London area One Day Travelcard boundary at just £18 per adult and £2 for accompanied children (terms and conditions apply). This is a fantastic opportunity, especially during half-term for families to explore much of the National Express network including all seven CRPs.

Note this is NXEA, not NEXA, I will assume it's a typo.

You will also need a travelcard with that ticket.

Z12XE

The article is dated 22 February 2008, but in the article it says: 2007 Community Rail Partnership Week

I think thats the One Railway Ranger ticket which was valid those days last year for Community Rail Week (this year it was only a weekend)

Past News stories were readded to the new website with a 'Find One Railway Replace with National Express'. There's nothing about that in this years fares Briefs.

I've been putting forward the idea of rangers for individual NXEA areas for some time (like the Anglia Plus) but they simply aren't interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.