• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NXEC "zones" offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Waverley125

was looking at this on the NXEC website as the girlfriend & I are wanting to go up to Edinburgh from leeds late december. Obviously leeds isn't a valid start point, But York is so ok. However, it seems that the offer isn't valid for the 0710 train from Leeds to Edinburgh (with ticket from york, obv.)

anyone know why this might be?

John @ home

Established Member
was looking at this on the NXEC website as the girlfriend & I are wanting to go up to Edinburgh from leeds late december. Obviously leeds isn't a valid start point, But York is so ok. However, it seems that the offer isn't valid for the 0710 train from Leeds to Edinburgh (with ticket from york, obv.)

anyone know why this might be?
Leeds is a valid start point for these tickets on the 0710 Leeds - Aberdeen train. For example, £9 Leeds - Edinburgh tickets are available now on the 0710 one month from today, Tuesday 17 Novenber.

Leeds is also a valid end point on a through NXEC train from the north, even when the route taken is not normally a permitted route. For example, £9 Edinburgh - Leeds tickets are available now on the 1900 Edinburgh - Leeds via Doncaster on Saturday 21 November.

But the offer is for travel until 17 December only, so I would not expect it to be available on any trains in late december.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.