• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

objects landscape diplaced

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerardw

Hello,

I've installed the new BVE4 and all the things I need to install...
When I install new routes, the objects of that route and the railway are all on a wrong place, I see houses in the air, railways are going steep downhill, signs are placed far away of the railway,...

All is "normally" installed at the right place...

I also get a lot of errors, I have to "ignore" it to play the game...

Can anyone help me please...

Greetz

Gerardo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LabRatAndy

Gerard,

You may need to set the decimal seperator to be . (dot) rather than a comma. As this cause may strange errors like you describe, hope this helps.

gerardw

Thank you very much, you all...
I will try to find it out, if it doesn't help, i will let you know...

Thanks

G
[EDIT]
Yes, I did it,

When I changed the decimal sign, there was an error so I also changed the language to English UK and now it works just fine!!

I am glad to finally see what the new bve4 is all about, they done a nice job with the trains also!!!

Thank you very much for your support!!

Greetz from Antwerp in Belgium

Gerardo:glasses2:

Coxster

Established Member
Glad you've got it working. I hope you enjoy the program and the fantastic add-ons available.

Unfortunately there are no Belgium routes listed on http://bve-routes.com which probably means there aren't any available.

Status
Not open for further replies.