• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Obtaining a hard copy map if the National Rail network

Status
Not open for further replies.

katndogs

Hello, I am retired and have just moved back to England after being away since childhood. I am looking forward to exploring the country by train. My apologies if this has been asked before.

I see that the National Rail offers maps in PDF form that you can print but I don't have a printer and it is hard to read online.

Is there anywhere I can find a hardcopy of the rail system?

Right now it is hard for me to plan journeys because I don't know station names etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

katndogs

ANDREW_D_WEBB

GWR produce a Network map which has the whole country on the reverse. If you are in GWR territory maybe worth an ask at the station.

Ianno87

Veteran Member
GWR produce a Network map which has the whole country on the reverse. If you are in GWR territory maybe worth an ask at the station.

I remember randomly picking that up at Cambridge of all places a couple of years ago!

Sad Sprinter

Established Member
Hello, I am retired and have just moved back to England after being away since childhood. I am looking forward to exploring the country by train. My apologies if this has been asked before.

I see that the National Rail offers maps in PDF form that you can print but I don't have a printer and it is hard to read online.

Is there anywhere I can find a hardcopy of the rail system?

Right now it is hard for me to plan journeys because I don't know station names etc.

Welcome back, how have things changed since you left?

Status
Not open for further replies.