• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off lease HST's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgwrich

Established Member
Apparently the move was only to get 005 to PM. Although I agree that the next Doncaster move is probably sooner rather than later.

Indeed. I would be surprised though if it was simply to get 005 to Bristol - They have ran Solo PCs in the past, and to go to the effort of re-activating 171 just to move another PC would be a surprising one. I do wonder if it is to collect the abandoned 42554 though and return that to Laira with another Power Car.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43 302

Established Member
Indeed. I would be surprised though if it was simply to get 005 to Bristol - They have ran Solo PCs in the past, and to go to the effort of re-activating 171 just to move another PC would be a surprising one. I do wonder if it is to collect the abandoned 42554 though and return that to Laira with another Power Car.
That would make sense. I think it's safe to assume that 171 will be one of the next PCs to get the mods.

Railperf

Established Member
Passing Ely yesterday ...only a few mk3 trailers remain. Now the power cars are arranged in lines of back to back pairs - probably four or five pairs per siding. Seemed like three or four sidings full with them.

Spirit555

tricky18jan

Picture link attached. Not my picture, please credit the photographer

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.