• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off-Peak Liverpool to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hstmatt

Hello, I am looking to travel to London Euston from Liverpool Lime Street on the Virgin Trains service. Having looked at the ticket options, I can get an Off-Peak return for £53.85. However, when I look at the times, the 'Off-Peak Return' appears next to all the departures to London, even the morning trains which I though would be Peak Time only trains.
Can I use the Off-Peak Return between Liverpool and London on trains leaving Liverpool before 9?
Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
Do you perchance have a Railcard? If so there are no restrictions provided you only travel on VT.

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
See here for details of Virgin's railcard easement.
Virgin Trains West Coast said:
Exclusive offer: You can travel during peak times with an Off-Peak ticket on direct Virgin Trains services on the West Coast Mainline, at no extra cost. *Excludes to/from London to Milton Keynes.

Veteran Member
As I thought :)

Very useful at my advanced age too, even if I always have to split at Preston.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.