• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off Peak Return Accrington to Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave87016

Established Member
Hi all

My friend and I are travelling on off peak return ( any permitted route) from Accrington to Cardiff and coming back on a Sunday we plan on going via Preston and Birmingham on the outward journey but on the return journey I would love to get FGW hst Cardiff to Bristol Parkway and then do the XC hst from Bristol Parkway to Leeds im not familiar with the routeing guide so would an off peak return any route permitted allow me to make that route on the return journey?

Many thanks in advance for any help and replies im most grateful and appreciate it

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dave87016

Established Member
Thanks lexy boy so if I asked produced my tickets at booking office and asked for reservations ( provided there are seats still reservable ) can a booking office clerk issue the reservations if I inform him what services I will be catching not bothered about a seat Cardiff - Bristol Parkway. I do hope he/she doesn't insist that its not a valid route

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Yes, just show your tickets and state the train you'd like reservations for. It's a perfectly reasonable route so you shouldn't have any problems (if you do, try a different clerk/station).

Status
Not open for further replies.