• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Off Peak return but starting from a different station

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTrainFan

Hi

I am wanting to go from Wymondham to London this Sunday but need to be in London before 11am. So the plan is to start my journey from Diss but still buy a return to Wymondham for the return leg.

Is this allowed? When I am on the Greater Anglia site, I select a train that leaves Wymondham at 9:57 so will this be printed on the ticket or is it simply an off peak return to use at any time of the day?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alistairlees

Established Member
Assuming that you mean the Off-Peak Return that is route Via Norwich then that's absolutely fine. You are under no obligation to use all of it. There will be no train times printed on it; even if there were, they would not matter.

I'm assuming you are both going out and returning on the Sunday?

SuperTrainFan

Thanks, yes I meant the route via Norwich. I did think that was the case but my son told me different.

I would be coming back the following day.

alistairlees

Established Member
That's fine providing you follow the Off-Peak restrictions on the Monday of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.